We would love to hear from you
25 Van Ness Avenue, Lower Lobby
San Francisco, CA 94102
Monday – Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday – Saturday: 1:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
POLICIES & PEDANTRY
- There are no service charges for walk-up orders.
- We accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- You may purchase tickets online or by phone for a nominal service fee.
- If you feel sick or have been in recent contact with someone who has COVID, please do not attend this event. NCTC’s Box Office will waive the $5 exchange fee for all single tickets and place you in another performance. Subscribers have unlimited exchanges for all productions in their package.
- Will-Call and Lobby opens 1 hour before showtime. There is no late seating: tickets unclaimed by showtime are forfeit. Doors for seating open 30 minutes before curtain.
- Exchange your tickets
Subscribers may exchange tickets to any other date within the same series for no charge. For exchanges into a higher-priced series, the difference in ticket prices will be charged.
- Discounted guest tickets
6-show and 4-show subscribers may purchase up to six guest tickets to any performance at 40% off by calling our box office at 415.861.8972. Additional tickets may be reserved in advance and paid for at the door.
- Donate your tickets
If you are unable to use your tickets they can be converted into a tax-deductible donation for the value of the ticket, not including handling fees.
New Conservatory Theatre Center is fully wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair seating may be reserved online or by calling our Box Office at 415.861.8972.
If you have other special access needs or would like more information about our services, please contact NCTC’s Box Office at 415.861.8972 or email@example.com.