NCTC is committed to being an inclusive institution accessible to everyone. Find our current accessibility options and offerings here.
A limited number of tickets are held for each preview performance for our Pay-What-You-Wish program. These tickets can be reserved in person or via phone (415-861-8972) starting one week before the production begins.
ENHANCED SAFETY PERFORMANCES
Each production in the mainstage season has an enhanced safety performance with vaccine checking, limited capacity seating and mask enforcement.
Following are the upcoming enhanced safety performance dates for the 22-23 Season:
- Locusts Have No King – May 10 & 11, 2023
- The Confession of Lily Dare: June 7 & 8, 2023
Following are the enhanced safety performance dates for the 23-24 Season:
- Before the Sword – September 28, 2023
- we are continuous– November 2, 2023
- RUTHLESS! – December 14, 2023
- Unpacking in P’Town – March 14, 2024
- The Tutor – April 18, 2024
- tick, tick … Boom! – May 23, 2024
New Conservatory Theatre Center is fully wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair seating may be reserved online or by calling our Box Office at 415.861.8972.
ASSISTED LISTENING DEVICES
Assisted listening devices are available for all performances. Just ask any NCTC staff when attending the theatre.