Health & Safety
Dated: March 8, 2023
Find the most up-to-date information regarding NCTC’s health and safety protocols in relation to COVID-19 here.
- Masks at NCTC are now recommended, but not required.
- Drinks and food from Mason’s Bar are now allowed in the theatre.
- NCTC Front of House staff, ushers and bartenders will still wear masks during performances.
- Each production has at least one enhanced safety performance with vaccine checking, limited capacity seating and mask enforcement. Contact the Box Office at 415-861-8972 or email@example.com for more information.
- Ticket holders may be moved into enhanced safety performances at no charge.
- If NCTC cancels a performance, we will offer guests multiple options including a credit voucher, opportunity to donate the ticket amount to NCTC, or a complete refund.
- Please do not attend NCTC if you are ill or have come in contact with someone who has COVID. NCTC’s Box Office will waive the exchange fee and place you in another performance. Please reach out to the Box Office at 415-861-8972 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NCTC SPACE ENHANCEMENTS
NCTC has upgraded our facilities, installing new air sanitizers, more sanitizing stations, and implementing additional cleaning protocols. Hydroxyl Generators that sanitize air and surfaces will be run throughout the space before and after performances. Our ventilation system exceeds approved ACH (air change per-hour) standards and our air filtering exceeds approved MERV (minimum efficiency reporting value) standards.