Give OUT Day
Step Up to Keep Us Standing OUT – Share Your Pride for NCTC!
This Pride month, NCTC needs your help to keep us standing out as a home for groundbreaking LGBTQ+ storytelling, innovative educational programs, and vibrant community! That’s why we’re asking you to step up and Give OUT for Give OUT Day on June 28th.
Give OUT Day is the only national day of giving for the LGBTQ+ community, and just like Pride, the festivities start June 1st! And it isn’t just about how much we raise, but how many donors show their support. Each gift of $10 or more made between now and June 28th will bring NCTC one step closer to winning an extra cash prize for having the most supporters – and we know we have the most outstanding supporters!
You can also help NCTC stand out even more by creating your own shareable fundraiser page! Just go to giveoutday.org/nctcsf and click “Fundraise” to spread the word.
Instructions to set up an Individual Fundraiser:
- Step 1: Visit our organization’s page at giveoutday.org/nctcsf and click “Fundraise” below the banner to start the page creation process.
- Step 2: Make a user account with Give OUT Day to proceed.
- Step 3: Click “Get Started”, then “Build Your Fundraiser” to begin the page building process.
- Step 4: You will see the fundraiser page is filled out with a template. Please edit the title to include your name. You may use any photo you like (or even a video) and edit the story portion, your goal, etc as you wish. You must also set a duration for the fundraiser. Click the calendar icon below the goal portion and set it to end on June 28th.
- Step 5: When your fundraiser is ready, click the Publish icon on the left side panel. You will need to ensure your email address is verified. Once it is published you’ll be able to share it with its unique link to your social media pages, via email, or anywhere else you communicate with your network.
- For more information, visit giveoutday.org.